Lightweight, ultra-flexible profiles provide a seamless precision fit. Co-extruded vinyl provides two levels of hardness, ensuring enhanced protection from impact. Requires minimal heating, reducing installation time. Additionally, Requires no pre-forming and easily molds to most hull shapes. Made in the USA, 5 Year limited warranty. Description Complete Kit Color White Size Med Length 60' Insert Chrome
SOME SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS AND ADDITIONAL CHARGES MAY APPLY ON THIS ITEM. IF APPLICABLE OUR TEAM WILL CONTACT FOLLOWING PURCHASE
- Ideal for boats up to 65'
- Co-extruded to provide two levels of hardness
- Rigid backing and soft durometer front
- Shock-absorbing channels for higher impact resistance
- Lighter weight than traditional vinyl rub rail
- Requires no pre-forming and minimal heating