Sandusky has taken over the discontinued Pettit Stain formulas.
CC-9802-2 - Chris-Craft Corina Blonde Filler Stain (Very Yellow - used on some post war boats)
Stain usage instructions:
- Make sure surface is stripped and clean.
- Thin Stain 20%-30% with turpentine or thinner, to the consistency of varnish
- Apply to surface brushing with the grain.
- Allow to set until surface is saturated (not until completely dry) then wipe off cross grain until a clean look is achieved using a clean lint free rag. We find a circular fashion give best coverage.
- Allow to dry 12 hours before applying sealer. We recommend 2 coats. Once the sealer has dried you can then proceed to varnish
Sold in 1 QT can